Teenage hero

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Thu Aug 24 15:56:02 MDT 2006

A man broke into a Cedar City Utah home early Wednesday, bound the
family's 17 year old son with duct tape and went into the parents'
bedroom.  The father fought back.  While he was fighting with the
robber, the 17 year old got free of the duct tape, got a 6 inch hunting
knife from under his bed, and stabbed the robber 5 times.  The robber
got out of the house only to collapse about 100 feet from the home.
Paramedics came and tried to revive the robber.  Thankfully they failed.
  The robber was pronounced dead at Valley View Medical Center in Cedar
City.

Iron County Sheriff Mark Gower said the Iron County Attorney's office
wouldn't prosecute the 17 year old.  Gower said "We feel pretty
confident it was justified."

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_4229146

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day