Evesdropping

John Quayle blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 24 21:11:07 MDT 2006

         Since nobody asked, here's how I'D rate them..................

3rd runner-up: Jimmy Carter
2nd runner-up: Lyndon Johnson
Runner-Up: Billy-the-Kid Clinton
WORST: Franklin Delano Roosevelt

         Folks, no matter how you slice the bread here, this is a
notorious Rogues Gallery (of sorts) of White House occupants. None
deserve to be called "President." That's really harsh, I'm sure.
However, all have done irreparable harm to these United
States.  They've earned the distinction that I've applied here.

John Q.