Evesdropping

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Thu Aug 24 20:56:55 MDT 2006

Since its known Carter was the dumbest jackass in the office, and
kLIEton the most corrupt bar none, what does that say of the womans
qualifications?  Supreme court material if the democrats ever get back
into the white house and that will happen if the GOP does not stop
promoting liberal big spenders like Bush 2.

CWSIV