Fox journalist and cameraman freed

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 28 04:35:36 MDT 2006

I have heard of fox-hole conversions.  Now fox-newsmen terrorist hostage conversions.  This is just more Islam than anybody wants even while working the beat in the Gaza.
  I am glad they are free.  As Bill Crystal says, now, let us see if the Palistine authorities will bring the perps to justice.

  Bill

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  Steve Centanni and his cameraman were released by the ragheads in the
Gaza strip. I heard a blurb on the news about this. The guy reading
the story said Centanni said he wanted to study islam.

I think he should study the koran. I know of a couple of guys in
Tennessee who would be glad to help him.

In case you've forgotten -
http://ladmo.azanorak.com/koran.wmv

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity