Fox journalist and cameraman freed

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Aug 28 05:27:40 MDT 2006

William White wrote:
>  As Bill Crystal says, now, let us see if the
> Palistine authorities will bring the perps to justice.
>
> Bill

I just got a phone call from Santa Claus.  He says's he's bringing me a
car, only I have to pick which one I want.  He's calling back next week.

I can't go outside right now.  A flock of pigs is flying around the
neighborhood.  I feel sorry for whoever has to clean off that Toyota
across the street.  Even the pigeons are nervous.

One more thing.  It's snowing outside.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity