Fox journalist and cameraman freed

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 28 11:41:59 MDT 2006

Or as Nikita Krushchev used to say:  "When shrimps learn to whistle."

  Bill

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  William White wrote:
> As Bill Crystal says, now, let us see if the
> Palistine authorities will bring the perps to justice.
>
> Bill

I just got a phone call from Santa Claus. He says's he's bringing me a
car, only I have to pick which one I want. He's calling back next week.

I can't go outside right now. A flock of pigs is flying around the
neighborhood. I feel sorry for whoever has to clean off that Toyota
across the street. Even the pigeons are nervous.

One more thing. It's snowing outside.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity