Fox journalist and cameraman freed

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Aug 28 22:47:08 MDT 2006

I know they were forced to convert to islam to save their lives.  IMHO
it doesn't count since the conversion was under duress.

I still think Centanni should study the koran.  However, he should
follow the example of those guys from Tennessee.
http://www.azanorak.com/koran.wmv
Use this address, it's on a faster server.

John Quayle wrote:
>                   */Both of the captives were _FORCED_ to "convert" to
> Islam in order to save their own lives.
>
> John Q.
>

> /*At 02:38 AM 8/28/2006, Jim wrote:
>
>> Steve Centanni and his cameraman were released by the ragheads in the
>> Gaza strip.  I heard a blurb on the news about this.  The guy reading
>> the story said Centanni said he wanted to study islam.
>>
>> I think he should study the koran.  I know of a couple of guys in
>> Tennessee who would be glad to help him.
>>
>> In case you've forgotten -
>> http://ladmo.azanorak.com/koran.wmv

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day