Criticism of evolution can't be silenced

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Aug 28 23:13:29 MDT 2006

Show a liberal a bottle of pop in the cooler at a store then tell him
the following and he will agree with you:

Someone designed the bottle.

Someone designed the label.

Someone designed the cap.

Someone created the recipe for the pop inside.

Someone built machines to put the label on the bottle, put the pop
inside and screw the cap on.

Someone delivered the pop to the store and put it in the cooler.

Tell a liberal the following and he will say it's a load of bullship:

Someone designed and made billions of stars.

Someone put thousands of objects in orbit around our sun and did it so
precisely that a man can calculate where any one of them was thousands
of years ago or where any one of them will be thousands of years in the
future.

Someone designed DNA and the other components of living cells.

Someone designed many different kinds of cells, each with a specific job.

Someone put all these bits together to create millions if not billions
of kinds of life forms.

John Quayle wrote:

>> *Criticism of evolution can't be silenced

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity