Border patrol agent shoots and kills Mexican

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 29 09:04:32 MDT 2006

I know this may sound perverse, but, frankly, I wish the bastards would actually start shooting at us.  Maybe then we could get a gawddam fence built AND manned.

MCS

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote: One of the rock throwers was shot, not the guy who made it back to
Mexico.  Since he swam back is it ok to call him a wetback?

Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> I love it.  Open season on Mexicans across the border who throw rocks and
> strike border patrol agents.  That's one less wetback who will be
> siphoning off our money in our free or public hospitals.
>
> Richard

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity