Border patrol agent shoots and kills Mexican

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 29 09:08:14 MDT 2006

.... or flashing his gang sign, or wearing his gang colors, or selling drugs, or burglarizing homes, or beating citizens up, or corrupting children and the culture generally.  Add your continuing list here: _________________________.

MCS

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM> wrote: I love it.  Open season on Mexicans across the border who throw rocks and
strike border patrol agents.  That's one less wetback who will be
siphoning off our money in our free or public hospitals.

Richard
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:03:29 -0700 Jim  writes:
> I just heard this on KFYI.  Border patrol agents near Yuma found an
> illegal alien and chased him.  He went into a pond that straddles
> the border and swam back to Mexico.  Agents started to go into the pond

> after him when people in Mexico started throwing rocks at the agents.
> One of the rock throwers hit an agent in the head.  Shots were fired
> and the rock thrower died.
>
> Lesson: Don't throw rocks at people with guns.
> --

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/