Border patrol agent shoots and kills Mexican

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Tue Aug 29 13:06:28 MDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 14:03 -0700, Jim wrote:
> I just heard this on KFYI.  Border patrol agents near Yuma found an
> illegal alien and chased him.  He went into a pond that straddles the
> border and swam back to Mexico.  Agents started to go into the pond
> after him when people in Mexico started throwing rocks at the agents.
> One of the rock throwers hit an agent in the head.  Shots were fired and
> the rock thrower died.
>
> Lesson: Don't throw rocks at people with guns.

Dangerous remember the two agents who wounded a wetback in the butt.
They are going to jail and their families to the poor house.  Shame on
the judge in the case.  Tar and feather the ACLU attorney.

CWSIV