Remind me not to drink their water!!!

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 30 19:16:56 MDT 2006

  Now I'm wondering about that secret ingredient in the amber moonshine.

  Bill

MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
  Friends, I have this 24-bottle case of Old Possum Water from a spring in Tennessee.  It's available for free, if you ....

MCS

William White <wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM> wrote:    Relatives in East Tennessee found a dead possum in their spring four years ago.  However no drugs were involved.  They have been using bottled water ever since.

  Bill

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM> wrote:
    Source: UPI

YONGHE CITY, Taiwan (UPI) -- Residents of a complex in Youghe City, Taiwan, stopped drinking the water after they found the body of a man in the building's water tower, police say.

The residents decided to check the rooftop water tower after noticing their drinking water smelled unusual and looked cloudy over the past few days, the Taipei Times reports.

Police say they believe the 27-year-old man had been in the water tower for at least three days.

The 20 families living in the building were horrified they might have been drinking contaminated water, and immediately stopped using tap water after the corpse was discovered.

No one reported any illness, the Times said.

Police said they believe the man accidentally fell into the 10-foot-high tower while under the influence of drugs.

Prosecutors will conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death.   Copyright 2006 by United Press International

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/