Remind me not to drink their water!!!

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Wed Aug 30 23:13:22 MDT 2006

John Quayle wrote:
>          */Friends, I stopped drinking regular tap water almost 6 years
> ago, because of content. The municipality doesn't matter. You'll
> commonly find trace elements of Arsenic, Toluene, Benzene, Lead, Copper
> and other contaminates in every glassful, no matter where. You say,
> "ha!!! Trace elements!!! Big deal!"
>
> /*          */These nasties build up in your bodily tissues over time.
> The absolute _WORST_ is Fluoride.......yep. Good, ol' tooth-hardening
> stuff. Fluoride has been linked to a plethora of organ-related cancers
> and even Alzheimer's.  Wanna harden your teeth? Use the substance your
> choppers are made of - _CALCIUM_!!!! It won't turn your teeth orange,
> either. Oh, yeah........I used to work for General Ionics, too - once
> the world's leading water filtration system manufacturer.......until GE
> came along and bought the company.
>
> John Q.

Water from many sources in the west contains trace amounts of arsenic.
However these are usually so low that drinking the water won't cause any
harm.

When I was a kid, we lived in a town that had fluoride in the water
naturally.  During the time I lived there and for years afterward, I
didn't have any problems with my teeth.  Go down to that area and look
at some of the people who live there.  You'll see a lot of old people
who never lost any teeth.  They're brown, but they're still there.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity