Coburn-Obama Effort To Curb Wasteful Federal Spending

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Thu Aug 31 19:03:46 MDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 20:13 -0400, John Quayle wrote:

> > The Free Congress Commentary
> > Coburn-Obama Effort To Curb Wasteful Federal Spending
> > By Stephen M. Lilienthal
> >

> > August 17, 2006

Ill believe it when I see it.  But its nice to see democrats bitching
about overspending.  I for one would like to see welfare end first for
corporations, especially subsidizing H1B, and for the followers of
Jessie.

If these leaches can not live without the dole let them starve, as for
the latter kind let the churches and fire all the bureaucrats in the
illegal public system.

CWSIV