A little shameless self promotion

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Thu Aug 31 19:15:09 MDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 07:09 -0700, MCSpearing wrote:
> Looks good Jim, and I had a comment, but I do't join stuff.  That to
> me is a PITA.

Without joining there can be no banning or control should someone use
your blog for slander etc.  Then the lawtwisters call you the webmaster.
For this reason there is no archive on OCLUG.org except the ones users
maintain.

We are starting a Howto Wiki limited to members only for the same
reason.

Politics is even more touche about personal comments etc.  CYA.

CWSIV