Mohammed cartoons

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Feb 1 21:25:05 MST 2006

Fox News has an article about it on their site if you're more
interested.  Recently in Denmark a newspaper published some cartoons
featuring the moslem prophet Mohammed.  One cartoon depicts him with a
bomb complete with burning fuse in his turban.

The moslems are upset about this.  Many moslem organizations are calling
for a boycott of Danish products.

I just emailed the Danish embassy in Washington asking for information
on what Danish products are available.  I'm going to go out there and
buy something Danish, even if it's a hunk of havarti cheese.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler