Mohammed cartoons

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Feb 2 17:46:10 MST 2006

There are also articles on FrontPageMag and on worldnetdaily.
One, I noted indicated that the actions of the muslims in response to
the cartoons is proof that at least some of them are on target.
More seriously, this is another attempt to tell us "submit or die".
Does anyone here watch Stargate SG1.  I noted some interesting
parallels in episode The 4th Horseman, part 2.  Teal'c questions
whether a presumed God should not be judged by his actions,
and suggests that someone who offers to guide others down the path to
enlightenment but orders that those who refuse to follow
should be killed repudiates his own offer.

Sounds like a swipe at the muslim approach to faith. Who knows if it
was intended.

Steve Laib