Mohammed cartoons

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Feb 2 23:23:11 MST 2006

Apparently Jyllands Posten has taken down their article featuring the
Mohammed cartoons.  Also a few other sites that Google said had them are
also unavailable.  Go to http://216.19.216.108 where you'll find two of
the cartoons and several links to sites that still have them. I guess
that since one of those links is a page on my server, the Jihadis will
be coming for me.  Here I am Abdul.  Come and get me.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler