Just Who Is Teaching Our Children???

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Feb 2 11:42:15 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 13:09 -0800, John wrote:
> My eldest daughter is studying to become an elementary teacher and
> I've been asked by a conervative high school teacher (an old
> classmate of mine) to consider getting my teaching certificate to
> teach high school economics and government (civics) at my alma
> mater. I'm leaning heavily toward that possibility, but I've
> jokingly said that I'd be there and gone all in the same day
> because I'd be strict, politically-incorrect and way too
> conservative.
>
> Well, the truth is the truth, after all and sometimes funny, as
> well.

If your teaching economics make your first lecture comparing Keansean
economics, favored by pinkos, and capitolism which they dispise.  There
is so much material there you could open their eyes even without
discussing Reagan which is a shut down code for leftists.  Ronald
Reagan's name causes their minds to go into automatic shutdown.
--