From Worldnet Daily..............

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Feb 2 11:47:10 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 14:04 -0800, William White wrote:
> I hate the thought of shooting the illegal crossers.  That said the
> point that our borders and immigration laws will be enforced needs to
> be made clearly and unequivocally.  Pussyfooting is not an option.
>  What technology is available: stun guns, tranquilizer darts, sprays,
> nets?  All segments of our society need to get on board, including the
> employers, who entice and employ illegals.  Borders define entities at
> all levels.  The Republicans should take a decisive lead on this and
> just "get 'er done."
>
> Bill
>
> Steven Laib <stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET> wrote:
>         The only reason we tolerate this kind of thing is because our

The problem is the criminal whores in robes will give your property to
the wetbacks as has already been done.  So bring in the illegals alive
is no longer a responsible option.  If you let them in they will ruin
your land and surprisingly enough the Sierra Club is silent on this.

In this the federal government outside real border agents is not your
friend.

--