Mohammed cartoons

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Fri Feb 3 13:47:33 MST 2006

Interesting what offends some.  Somehow I can't imagine these same people urging a boycott of Arab news networks that show the beheading of innocent unarmed hostages.

BTW,  I'd stay away from Danish dairy products for a few more uranium half-lifes.   After Chernobyl, some of their cheese products were pretty close to glowing in the dark.

Toml

-------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------