Cartoons on T shirts

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Feb 6 01:20:19 MST 2006

I've seen that cartoon.  The caption was "What would Mohammed do".
Below that was Mohammed driving a Ryder truck with a nuke in it.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler