Karma Sutra Worm

Mon Feb 6 03:06:06 MST 2006

I couldn't figure out why my machine had jumped from about 7 GB to 10 a
couple of days ago.  I now know why.  On or about 02/03/06, I had more
than 900 documents accessed and/or modified in "My Documents" folder and
other  folders.  PDF, DOC, Excel Spreadsheet files, and many of my ZIP
files are now either empty or corrupted so they can not be read by their
respective software.  Something tells me that they are gone for good, and
not retrievable.  I now wish I had backed up my files prior to the target
date for the Karma Sutra Worm's activation date.  Did anyone else end up
with this problem?

Richard