Karma Sutra Worm

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 7 16:12:54 MST 2006

No Richard.  I was just having fun.  get it, the virus  UNCORRUPTED my CORRUPTED files. I know -- keep my day job.  Sorry.

  MCS

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM> wrote:          MCS, have you had any additional problem with files being rewritten after   the date Karma Sutra was to take effect?  I'm hoping there is no problem   with the software themselves.