Good 'Toon!

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sat Feb 11 00:02:58 MST 2006

John wrote:
> Thanks to Rob, we can all go here:
>
> *http://home.bresnan.net/~webmeister63/images/gorrell.gif*

I didn't see this until after my DSL service went tits up so it took me
about 15 minutes for the picture to load.  I thought it was terribly
funny and also accurate.

Have you seen the BBC series Doctor Who?  One of the principle bad guys
in the series is the Daleks.  They're these mutant creatures that live
inside machines that give them mobiltiy.  In the series, the daleks are
usually invading someone and exterminating anyone who gets in their way.

Attached is a picture of a dalek after he converted to islam.  I added
the beard and turban.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler