More mohammed cartoons

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 12 15:00:37 MST 2006

More poor journalism from the NYT, and this, as Buckley notes, from the "newspaper of record."

  Bill

Dennis Putnam <dap1 at BELLSOUTH.NET> wrote:

That's because they are really not offended as they pretend to be. It
is just an excuse to foment more violence and increase recruitments
for homicide bombers. Otherwise the "leaders" would have to practice
what they preach.

Interesting but not surprising hypocrisy from the NYT in case no one
noticed. They refused to reprint the "offending" cartoons lest they
offend Muslims. However, the next day they had no problem reprinting
that old crap, the Virgin Mary covered in elephant dung. Offending
Christians is OK, I guess. I think us Christians should riot, loot
and burn the NYT offices. Or is it cowardice rather then hypocrisy or both?