Holy Cow!!!!!!!

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Feb 12 21:20:14 MST 2006

John wrote:
>         Ex-Steeler NFL great, Lynn Swann (53) has selected PA State Rep.
> Jim Matthews (56) to be his gubernatorial running mate.  Matthews is
> best known as the younger brother of MSNBC Hardball's Chris Matthews.
> Chris hates Republicans! Wonder if this will change Chris' repartee?!?
>
>        M-m-m-m-m.......nah-h-h-h-h-h!!!!! Heck, I was hopin' "Swannee"
> would pick me! The press corps would have a fit picking on two "birds"
> running for the governor's mansion. Birds is another Brit slang
> term.......meaning "girls" (with whom you can shag).........on these
> shores, such "birds" (Swann & Quayle) would devour the press jackals
> like hungry mountain cats.
>
> John Q.

John,

You seem to know some British slang.  Can you tell me what it means for
a bird to be on page 3?

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler