Holy Cow!!!!!!!

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Feb 12 21:44:05 MST 2006

Not quite John.  A London newspaper The Sun features photos of topless
women on page 3.  If you go to www.page3.com you'll see the woman who is
featured that day.  The picture on that page is censored with a banner
that says to click on that picture to see the ones you really want to
see.  Whatever you do, don't go to www.page3.com