More Good 'Toons - Cowboy-Style

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Feb 14 03:56:32 MST 2006

John wrote:
> Thanks again to Rob for putting these up. You'll have to unzip them
> though for viewing purposes.
>
> ***http://home.bresnan.net/~webmeister63/images/Brokeback.zip
> <http://home.bresnan.net/%7Ewebmeister63/images/Brokeback.zip>
>

> John Q.
Number one was funny.  Numbers 2 and 3 were disgusting and number 4 was
just sad.

Anyway, thanks to Rob for hosting these files every so often.  On this
server I have, I run an archive for recordings of offshore radio
stations.  Someone has been sending me several recordings over the last
two weeks.  He uses www.yousendit.com.  As far as I can tell from their
site it's free.  You sign up for an account, upload a file up to 1GB.
Also you put in the email address of the person you want to send it to.
  The person you want to get the file gets an email telling them you
have something for them and the url to get it.  The email from yousendit
has ads included.  Anyone on the list wanting to use the service could
upload their pictures, send the email to themselves, then copy the url
to a post to Rushtalk.  It does work very well.  The files I've been
getting via yousendit are mp3 files between 30 and 100MB.

Just a thought.

Jim

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler