Where is the law?

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Tue Feb 14 18:05:05 MST 2006

I think the delay was a hoot!    No one in Washington is unaware of media news cycles.  I suspect the VP was aiming(pun intended) for the whole rotten Washington Press core to go to sleep Sat nite and wake up Sunday  to find the biggest story of the week in a small local Texas newspaper.   Too darn bad their feelings got hurt...... NOT!

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------