Where is the law?

Rob Loach rob at IVMAN.COM
Wed Feb 15 04:49:37 MST 2006

I just assumed that Cheney's initial silence and yesterday's press
conference withholding of news of the mild heart attack of Cheney's
lawyer friend was the administration's finally becoming more shrewd and
being more careful to *not* "leak" things to the press.

Rob
http://ivman.com

Thomas Matiska <tom.matiska at ATT.NET> wrote:

I think the delay was a hoot!    No one in Washington is unaware of
media news cycles.  I suspect the VP was aiming(pun intended) for the
whole rotten Washington Press core to go to sleep Sat nite and wake up
Sunday  to find the biggest story of the week in a small local Texas
newspaper.   Too darn bad their feelings got hurt...... NOT!

Tom

     -------------- Original message from Jim
<jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------

     > The media types are all upset that they had to find out about the
Dick