shocking announcement at the Olympics!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Feb 15 14:23:04 MST 2006

I had a similar problem a number of years back in San Fran.  It got out
that I was a pretty good ballroom and Swing dancer, so a bunch of the
office "gays" started trying to hit on me.  I caused them no end of
embarrassment when I told them that it was a great way to meet
beautiful women.  Of course, wouldn't you know I met my wife in the
dentist's office, and she doesn't dance.

Steve Laib