shocking announcement at the Olympics!

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Feb 16 02:23:47 MST 2006

I heard part of Willie's fudge packing cowboy song.  Jim Quinn played
part of it on his show Wednesday morning.  He had to stop when Willie
dropped an F bomb.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler