Why Would They Want to Impeach Bush?

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Fri Feb 17 18:36:26 MST 2006

Unemployment is near a ten year low, record housing starts in January, Treasury had a December surplus.....   all this "bad" news must be driving the Bush haters crazy.    Nice thing about being a Republican is I don't have to get up each morning wishing for something bad to happen.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM>: --------------