Why Would They Want to Impeach Bush?

Ray Thomas raythomas101 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 19 10:49:17 MST 2006

Rich:

I think you know why they want to impeach Bush. He beats them. He beat them
in two major elections. He beats them every time they call him out. He has
made them look like the fools they are. They're "grabbing at straws", every
one they can. And he beats them every time.

RAY THOMA$
Free (e.g. un-numbered, unmanaged, unmanageable) individual

------

"THE THOMA$ REPORT"
Searching the world for truth not found in the Mainstream media:
http://www.geocities.com/thomasreport

"Child Protector Report": Regular news about "Child Protector" abuses
is now part of the main "THOMA$ REPORT" and can readily be
identified by the red headline and "Child Protector Watch": Where I put
everything I learned whipping the child protectors when they came for my
son's children:
http://www.angelfire.com/co2/childprotectorwatch

Read my daily and weekly features on "Sierra Times."
Go to: http://www.SierraTimes.com

"The Bull Cutter": where I principally republish "The Best of Cuttin'
Through the Bull" from "Sierra Times. http://bullcutter.blogspot.com

Help stop our dependence on foreign oil while saving money.
http://www.lubedealers.com/thomas.html