Fwd: Fw: Nice try...easy with liberal press

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Feb 20 21:51:54 MST 2006

John wrote:

snip

> *Remember that kid, Farris Hassan, the 16-year-old from Florida, who
> went to Iraq a few weeks ago to allegedly find out for himself what
> conditions were like for Iraqis and to satisfy a requirement for this
> journalism class he was taking?
>
> Remember also how his parents were all distraught not knowing where he was?*
>
> *Remember how the media lionized him for being so brave?*
>
> *Would it surprise you to learn that NO NETWORK JOURNALIST took the
> initiative to do a little research?
> *
> *Further, would it surprise you to learn that his parents KNEW where he
> was because they helped him get his ticket?
> *
> *Would it surprise you to learn that his school has no such journalism
> class?
> *
> *Would it surprise you to learn that his parents sent a note to school
> saying he'd be gone during that period?
> *
> *Would it surprise you to learn his father was arrested for forging
> 2,000 Iraqi passports and was probably attempting to forge 2,000 more?
> *
> *Has it ever occurred to you that the student and his family can really
> be prospective terrorists in sheep's clothing?*

If you listen to Quinn in the morning; none of this would surprise you.
  Why?  Because Quinn talked about this about a month ago.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler