capitalist infidels

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Feb 22 02:04:14 MST 2006

By now you've seen the mohammed with a bomb under the laundry on his
head cartoon.  Well some capaitalist infidels have put it on a T shirt.

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/ for a story about the hubub.

http://www.shopmetrospy.com/ The website of the capitalist infidels who
are selling the shirt.

I can just picture a few thousand Americans all wearing these shirts and
carrying their favorite firearm with them while protesting at a mosque
somewhere.

You just have to love those capitalist infidels.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"