Forwarded From Elsewhere..............

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Feb 22 22:40:21 MST 2006

Interesting.  I wonder how the voting records of some of our NATO allies(France for example) compares to some of our former Warsaw Pact foes.   I suspect our friend and foe list isn't what it was ten years ago.

Tom

-------------- Original message from John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET>: --------------

Subject: This Oughta Upset Everybody

I checked out Snopes and their voting records are even worse than depicted below. Israel votes with the U.S. more consistently than any other nation.

How they vote in the United Nations:

Below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic/Mid-East-bloc nation-States which are recorded in both the US State Department and United Nations records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time.
India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

U S Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States, still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000 annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually.

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to the American workers who are having to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes (and gasoline) .

Pass this along to every taxpaying citizen you know. And send to your congressman, who should be disgraced but couldn't care less.