I wonder

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Feb 26 14:46:33 MST 2006

When I first saw this I wondered if some members of the religion of
peace were at fault.  In this day and age you have to wonder.

Blast at Colo. Refinery Spurs Evacuations
Sunday, February 26, 2006

FORT LUPTON, Colo.  — An explosion at a refinery pumping station near
Fort Lupton, Colo., has spurred authorities to evacuate people and
livestock within a 1-mile radius.

A plume of smoke could be seen about 30 miles away in Denver.

There is no word on what caused the blast.
--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"