Jim Nantz's Favorite Radio Fill-In..............

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Sun Feb 26 22:18:38 MST 2006

John,

I read the article and it appears for once that Comrade Dimitri made
some sense.  Since I'm only aware of this one time he made sense I'll
assume this is a one time only event until proven otherwise.  I just
have a hard time believing anyone who thinks two fudge packers or two
carpet munchers can get married.

If you EVER again say what you said in the subject line, I'll call the
nearest mosque to your place, tell them where you live and that you're
giving aid and comfort to Danish cartoonists. :-)

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"