Time To Put Up Or Shut Up..............

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Feb 28 00:25:27 MST 2006

This reminds me of something I saw in the 80s both on T-shirts and
posters.  I think I can quote it from memory.

When you drink, you get drunk.

When you drink some more, you go to sleep.

When you go to sleep, you commit no sin.

When you commit no sin, you go to heaven.

So let's all get drunk and go to heaven.

--

Sgt Schultz "You're a better cook than my wife."
Louis LeBeau "Merci"