Thoughts?!?

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Feb 28 19:40:47 MST 2006

Bartlett makes a lot of excellent points.  The main issue appears to be
whether or not the today's conservatives are willing to sit at home and
let the Republican Party get taken down, or will they hold their nose
while voting.

What appears to be at work here is the same old fact that resurfaces
every year.  Always more money for government programs, and never a
real cut.

What this means to me is that until we get career politicians out of
the picture we will never have any changes.

Steve Laib