email settings?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Jan 5 11:33:57 MST 2006

Thomas Matiska wrote:
> Two of last three posts (sources/Hammes and public screwels/John Q) were
> blanks, MC SPearing's displayed normally..   "Blanks" would display at
> the bottom of the return block when I clicked reply, but would not
> display normally with any combination of  virus of image display turned
> off or on.  Is it something in my settings or the lists?  Anyone else
> have this problem.  No prob with email from non-list sources.

It's Bush's fault.  The people at the NSA were reading our list mail and
deleted some posts they thought were inappropriate.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler