Day 2 - Judge S Alito Hearings

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Jan 12 08:08:21 MST 2006

Hey Rob,

You are forgetting one extremely important point.  Liberals are allowed
to use litmus tests.  Conservatives are not.  Kennedy and Co. are only
doing what is right.
After all, they are upholding the right of people to have irresponsible
sex with anyone they choose, and that is a fundamental right, isn't it?

Steve Laib