God is responsible for "Global Warming"

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Jan 12 10:57:24 MST 2006

Overlooking one fact:  More cows =  more "fertilizer"  =  more plants... thus the vicious cycle of life (aka the food chain) continues.  I do like the idea of eating more meat.  And to mitigate whatever damage to plant life cows do cause,  I'll try to pump more CO2 into the atmosphere to help encourage plant growth.  (explain in zillion words or less why "greenhouse" is bad?  What envionwacko decided warmer temps and more plant life were bad for the environment?)

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET>: --------------