The WSJ On Wire Taps

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Jan 11 13:12:29 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 18:13 -0800, John wrote:
> The Wisdom in Wiretaps
> Bush critics seek war-powers loopholes to benefit terrorists.
>
> Saturday, January 7, 2006 12:01 a.m.
>
> The Bush Administration's use of warrantless wiretaps in the war on

First this war is against fundamentalist Islam.  Second the leftist Bush
critics are hoping for something to blow up to prove the Bush conduct to
be unecessary and wrong.

It would not surprise me if the left made a deal with the Saudi's and
Iran to use some of Farikon's followers in another plane attack.

--