A POEM FOR TOOKIE.......

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Jan 11 17:06:56 MST 2006

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: wcraik at sbcglobal.net
A little irreverent for the "season," but very much to the point!  -Bill
C.

                          A POEM FOR TOOKIE...

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin,
the "Crips" were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber with care,
in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their beds;
except for "Old Tookie," who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel,
had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station,
and thoroughly loved the momentous occasion.

It seemed "Lady Justice" had gotten her way,
and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter,
the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear,
but a lineup of actors, all liberal chatters.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks,
as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes,
as she nominated him (again) for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an A.C.L.U. sleigh,
all towing the line of the urban decay.

On "Asner," on "Penn," on liberal cop-haters,
On "Sharpton," on "Jesse" and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle,
"Tookie" cried like a bitc$ as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry,
they had failed in their mission, and "Tookie" DID DIE !

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light,
"Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight!"

Please visit www.2ampd.net