+Papal Bombshell+

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Mon Jan 23 22:40:02 MST 2006

I'm not afraid to touch it.  I don't trust moslems.  I have good  reason
not to.  They think nothing of blowing themselves up on a school bus
killing a few dozen kids who never harmed anyone.  They think nothing of
  flying airplanes into buildings.  Muslims around the world celebrate
when they learn their brethren killed 3,000 people in one morning.  They
kidnap people, cut their heads off and put the video on the net so they
can gloat about what they've done.  They believe when they do things
like this they'll get 72 virgins when they die and go to heaven.  They
believe that around 5 billion people on earth should die for no other
reason than they're not muslim.  They have nothing but contempt for
anyone of any other faith.

The common wisdom today is that FDR was wrong for sending all the
Americans of Japanese descent into prison camps.  If any president had
just cause for doing something like this, it's W.

If I were running Gitmo, they wouldn't have it as good as they do now.
They wouldn't get a koran.  They wouldn't get a prayer rug.  They
wouldn't get moslem chaplains.  They wouldn't get their special meals
either.  I would put Sheriff Arpaio in charge of planning their meals.
If he can feed inmates in the county jail for less than $1 a day, he
could save a helluva lot of money at Gitmo.  If they don't like bacon
and eggs fried in the grease, pork chops, sausage, ham sandwiches or
anything else on the menu, they would have a choice.  Eat it anyway or
starve to death.  I would prefer that as many as possible choose the
second option.  Don't think I'm some cruel sadistic beast.  I do have a
soft spot for sea life.  The crabs and sharks around Gitmo would believe
me to be a most generous benefactor.

This is your right wing wacko signing off.

--

"The company will not have such revolting, disgusting objects put in
it's uniforms." - The Inspector

"I don't see that.  They got you in one." - Stan Butler