Viruses Protecting Themselves?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 25 09:03:04 MST 2006

For about $25, an outfit called PlumChoice.com probably can fix you up.  If you can get to the site, that is.

  MCS

Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM> wrote:
  Jose, this darn virus I have on my computer, literally shuts down Juno or
IE web browser if it sees any resemblance of a site that can destroy or
remove it. I suspect what I'll have to do is run a software such as
Norton Disk Doctor or Anti-Virus program from my CD rom drive.

Richard
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:30:41 -0500 Jose writes:
> I have read of worms that shut down currently running anti-virus
> programs.
> It wouldn't be too hard to write a worm or virus that tries to
> prevent you
> from visiting certain sites. I don't doubt that they exist.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/