Federal ID

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Thu Jan 26 10:27:56 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 16:36 -0800, John wrote:
> FWIW, I destroyed my SS card. They can keep my payments because
> I'll never see them. The system is broke. I don't even know where
> my birth cert is.
>
> Stephen, two things here............first, Bush doesn't pass any
> laws himself - he has no constitutional authority to do so.
> Therefore, your righteous wrath ought to be directed at Congress -
> regardless of party affiliation. They did it and they are
> culpable.
>
> Secondly (lastly) - There is no GWB "Police State".......you are
> echoing Michael Moore and I'm worried about your present state of
> mind. Do you think things would be any better under Owlgore or the
> "Ketchup Kid?"

Under Bush people bend over and take it.  Under the others we would be
in a civil war and have more freedom.  I guess its not yet the Lords
time for us to regain our freedom.  As to the facist state thats the
CFR's doing they are the ones behind the prewritten UNpatriotic act
which no one had time to read.
--